Why Recruit From Nepal?
Suitability of Nepalese Workers for Foreign Employment
Nepal is one such country where more than two-third of the land is covered by mountains and Himalayas. 9 out of 10 tallest mountains on Earth including the tallest peak of the world ‘The Mount Everest’ lie in Nepal. With a population of approx 25 million and less than 30 percent of cultivable land, about 70 percent of the total population makes their living through remittance money generated through overseas employment. Therefore, overseas employment, not being an option, has become the mainstream income for survival of majority Nepalese people for more than a decade. Living in such a Himalayan country, they are naturally healthier and comparatively stronger for labour category jobs. Nepal can be considered as one reliable source for foreign labour in South East Asia.
Name and Fame of Nepalese Workers in Overseas Employment Market
Briefly highlighting the name and fame of Nepalese workers, allow me to throw some light into their milestone achievements earned in overseas employment market through decades of hard work.
Nepalese, widely known as Gurkha Soldiers, are known for centuries for their bravery, loyalty, honesty and tenacity. They have been serving India and the Great Britain for 2 centuries as the country’s most crucial army force and Singapore by occupying the most prominent security unit in the Singapore Police Force for more than half a century. Nepalese are still predominantly employed as security force in Iraq and Afganistan in particular and other countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc. It is widely perceived that Gurkhas are hard working and unbeatable and unquestionably a choice among employers in security field. Their bravery and loyalty in service is praised worldwide.(all information about Gurkhas available in websites).
As a general labour, Nepalese workers are sent to all Middle Eastern Countries including Dubai, Malaysia and South Korea. They are popularly employed in Factories, Construction sector etc.
In maritime industry, they are employed as Security Guards in Cruise Ships, i. e. Star Cruise in particular, a few in Norwegian Ships, Caribbean Ships etc. Other positions popularly occupied by Nepalese workers are Cooks, Barmen, Service Staff, House Keepers and Stewards etc.
In hospitality sector, Nepalese are popularly employed as Chefs/Cooks, Managers, Service Staff in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, Oman, South Korea etc.
As a Domestic Helper, Nepalese are popular in all Gulf Countries, Israel, Hong Kong and Macau.
Nepalese workers have proved to be resilient and worthy of trust and the feedbacks from the Employers, so far, are commendable and demand for Nepalese workers is constantly increasing.
Why Recruit From Nepal?
Over the past few years a growing number of employers from overseas countries are directing their attention to Nepal for recruitment of manpower to cope with the increasing requirement of manpower in their countries. The following are the lucrative advantages to hire Nepalese workers:
1. All categories of workers - professionals, skilled, semi skilled and unskilled workers almost in all fields are readily available for immediate placement.
2. Nepalese workers are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous conditions. During the last two Great World Wars the Nepalese have proven their ability to adapt to even the most hostile environment and climatic conditions in any part of the world.
3. Nepalese workers discharge their duties relentlessly, without any hitch and without any kind of discontent.
4. As compared to other manpower exporting countries, it is more viable to recruit Nepalese workers in terms of recruitment costs and remuneration payable to workers from the perspective of clients.
5. As regards overseas manpower deployment, the Government procedures and formalities in Nepal are comparatively simple and faster.
6. Nepalese are peace loving, simple-minded, dedicated and extremely loyal to their employers having high sense of responsibilities and discipline and therefore able to discharge their duties accordingly.
A. GOOD CHARACTERS: They are well-known for hard labor, loyalty, peace living, devotes to their duty and high sense of responsibility and discipline.
B. WIDER CHOICE: We have wider choice due to availability of skilled of skilled, semi-skilled and un-skilled workers almost in all fields and vocations who are readily available for immediate placement.
C. SIMPLE PROCEDURES: Procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple.
D. COST EFFECTIVE: Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is lower as compared to other labour exporting countries.
E. ADJUSTABLE: Nepalese workers are experienced in working & easily adjustable in any climatic conditions)
Therefore Nepalese workers are the right asset and economically advantageous to the employers.